What is Coronavirus?
Nov 17, 2019, is the most unlucky day in history. This is the day when Coronavirus originated in Wuhan city of China. According to authorities, the Coronavirus has been served from the wet market of china to a 55-year-old person who lived in Hubei. Coronavirus, a novel respiratory virus has been traveled all over countries of Asia, Europe, North America and the Middle East covering more than 100 countries, infecting more than 10,000,000 peoples.
Coronavirus is 3rd deadliest virus? What are the top two deadliest viruses for mankind?
Coronavirus /SARS-CoV-2 is the deadliest virus counted after Sars & Ebola till today’s date. Till yet scientist has been trying hard to find proper medicine that can be effective to cure the Coronavirus. We will update you as soon as the scientist will find it. Corona is derived from the Latin word which means “crown” or “halo”, which refers to the characteristic appearance reminiscent of a crown or a solar corona around the virions.
From where & how Coronavirus came in Existence?
Coronavirus is mainly found in mammals and birds. Coronavirus was firstly discovered in the early 1960s. When an infectious bronchitis virus in chickens and two in human patients with the common cold (later named “human coronavirus 229E” and “human coronavirus OC43”). Other members of the Corona family have been found as “SARS-CoV in 2003, HCoV NL63 in 2004, HKU1 in 2005, MERS-CoV in 2012, and SARS-CoV-2 (formerly known as 2019-nCoV) in 2019.” Most of these have involved serious respiratory tract infections.
Symptoms of Coronavirus?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) effects on the respiratory system. It starts with mild symptoms of a rummy nose, sore throat, cough, and fever. It is a highly transmitted disease that can be transferred from one body to another, coming directly in contact via respiratory droplets generated by sneezing and cough. Coronavirus travels from the host body to the non-contaminated body as coronavirus spike protein from tissue tropism, infectivity and species range of the virus. Coronavirus directly attacks the cell through the angiotensin-converting enzyme receptor.
How to be safe from the Coronavirus?
“It’s better to prevent, than cure”
According to research, people are taking proper care to prevent it from the coronavirus. Few safety steps can prevent you from this deadliest virus. So, here are the few important Dos and Don’ts that you can also implement.
Dos & Don’ts
There is away from a too-long list of safety measurements that you can take to be safe from Coronavirus. But keeping all of them is nearly impossible to manage. Still, there are a few important points that you can manage on your own, like:
- Avoid close contact from the sick person. Keep at least 3ft distance from the sneezing person. And if you are sick, avoid meeting peoples. Keep yourself isolated.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and open wounds.
- Cover your face with tissue paper while cough or sneezing, then dispose of it safely.
- Frequent use of sanitizer or hand wash to clean your hands after touching anything.
- Avoid visiting crowded places, or shaking hands.
- Wearing of the mask is not compulsory, until and unless you think you are infected.
- Use soap and water for at least 30sec. if your hands are visibly dirty. Especially the nail area.
- If you are suffering from cold, cough, or sneezing problem, get medical help immediately.
- Try to avoid traveling different city or postponed your vacation if planed any.
To know Coronavirus in detail, visit here.
To share any latest updates regarding Coronavirus? Contact us now.